Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak Peek of Lunasol Fall 2012 collection 「透輝浄化」featuring Modeling Glossy Eyes

As I was browsing online last night, I came across some interesting sneak peak photos of Lunasol Fall 2012 makeup collection!!!


Images courtesy of tweets from Frau editor @sekitatsu79:



ファンお待ちかね! ルナソル秋のテーマは「透輝浄化」。

Fans, please wait! The fall 2012 theme for Lunasol is 「透輝浄化」(bright translucent purification).

What do you all think about this collection base on the above promotional images??






9品目32品種のラインナップで、8/17 発売となります。気になるカラー、ありますか?


Line up of 9 makeup items with 32 variations, for sale on Aug 17th. Are you interested in any colors?

(The range is repeating the Lunasol's norm of wearable OL colors, but actually I am interested with the lower left quad with the black color in the pan. Lunasol rarely have something that deep in color that is almost a black, however it maybe a dupe to the ocean scene eyes in 04 smoky ocean, my first ever lunasol palette!)




「モデリンググロッシーアイズ」。透明感がありながら立体感のある目元を実現するキーになるのが、右上のグロッシーベース。


"Modeling Glossy Eyes." The glossy base on the upper right is for enhancing the three
dimensional aspect with the eye makeup and along with that, giving a sheer 3D look.

(emm, having a cream like glossy base in the same quad, I wonder if it will become messy
overtime when the powder cross "contaminate" over???)




********

On a side note, according to Rouge Deluxe

Les Merveilleuses by Ladurée Pop-up Store in Harajuku

Les Merveilleuses by Ladurée will open a pop-up store in LaForet mall in Harajuku, Tokyo from 25 July to 7 August. Aside from the fall collection, the store will offer the Face Color Rose Ladurée (Mini) in an exclusive box packaging. This will be available in three shades at 3200yen each. 

Since I missed out the mini rose petal blushers from Laduree's opening back in late January, I cannot let this opportunity to go away. I will be relying my sources to help purchase this lovely mini rose petals for me!!! Gotta start saving up for the spurge!

2 comments:

PinkOrchids said...

Everything is so pretty T_T wish i could get my hands on them!

Cutie Fishball said...

@Pink Orchids- which one? Lunasol or the rose petal blushers? I have asked a contact in JP to get the LE rose petals for me already... and for Lunasol I am eyeing on one of them.