Monday, April 2, 2012

SUQQU Blend Color Eyeshadow limited edition in 12 Konruri 紺瑠璃



I just stumbled about this new blend color eyeshadow from SUQQU online today and I was really excited. Usually SUQQU's color palette are very wearable colors that are very appropriate for working professional ladies.


I spotted this new color that I believe it's their limited collection for summer and it's in color 12 Konruri 紺瑠璃:


Color blend eyeshadow in 12 Konruri 紺瑠璃 (left) and Nuancing Cheeks in Kohakusui 琥珀水 EX-02 (right)




This is really exciting! I would love to swatches of this lovely navy blue color and it reminds me of the Lunasol Scene Ocean Scene Eyes collection from last summer which I love. I really look forward to this royal blue color.


Is anyone hauling?

2 comments:

Jie Jie said...

like this SUQQU e/s!! Have you ordered?

Cutie Fishball said...

@Jie Jie- I don't know where to order, I checked both SUQQU JP and Global site, or Department webstore that carries SUQQU, but they haven't listed this #12 color yet. I think it maybe an upcoming LE for the summer?

Not sure where to get it. But if opportunities show up I will ask for a CP. Totally in love with SUQQU!