Friday, February 3, 2012

Latest hauls^^ [2] SUQQU

Sorry I have been MIA for quite a while and honestly I haven't been able to play with most of my recent hauls because of my hectic schedule. 


(For those of you who knows why I have been that busy, I am proud to say I am 60% done!!)


But I still maintain a very rigid skincare routine! I will update later when I have more free time on my hands, hopefully by the end of this month, when my deadline is over! YAY!


So, for on and off, I have been hauling, and here is a sneak preview for part of my hauls.


One of my hauls came in a massive, multi-layered packaging:






It's SUQQU!!

For this time I am getting a skincare (white box) and a makeup item (black box). It is typical of SUQQU to use black and white boxes for their 2 different lines. I really love how minimalist SUQQU's packaging is!



I am getting their lash curler this time. I have heard Fuzkittie raved about this SUQQU lash curler so I would like to give this a try!




The arch of this lash curler seems to be flatter than my other lash curlers from Shu Uemura and Koji. 

The Koji one I owned has a very high arch and hence makes my lashes displaying a "sunflower" like effect as they promoted it. But on the downside, I think there is no curl but just a straight shoot up..... so I hope this SUQQU one can deliver a natural upward curl. I will report back on this lash curler later!



The SUQQU Masculate Massage Cream. 




I have tried the 60g sample of this when I purchased the 2011 holiday coffret for the foundation and skincare kit. So far I have the massage cream a few times, and I must admit that I was pretty clumsy for the first time because it was a lengthy 10 steps massage process.

But I am so surprised how smooth and supple my skin feels after the massage and the absorption of skincare products are much easier afterwards. I like it so much that I decided to purchase the full size and make it into a weekly routine!

2 comments:

Jie Jie said...

Please update soon on the curler soon:) I'm searching for the right curler for my eye lashes.. so far Shu Uemura curler didn't work out for me..

Cutie Fishball said...

I haven't really use my lash curler yet, maybe just once to test it out whether the arch of the curler fits.... but the "structure" of this curler is very different from other common brands, maybe will write about it when I have more time.

But I am loving my panasonic heated curler. It delivers the natural lashes that I want, just it's not too travel friend (size) and once my another heated curler was damaged during transit....