Thursday, August 25, 2011

B12 Vitacreme


I have been eyeing on this B12 Vitacreme for quite sometime and since I found sort of a deal for it ($5 off, total cost is $20, shipping included) online, so I just snatched it.

The B12 Vitacreme is extremely popular in Japan and other Asian countries because of Japanese Sex-Bomb, Norika Fujiwara when she featured the product in her book, saying it's her secret weapon for having young and beautiful skin. It made a remarkable sales volume in Korea where in only 6 months, 100 000 tubes were sold! 

Though B12 is extremely popular in Japan, it's actually a Swiss product:



I was planning to use this B12 in the winter months when my skin a lot drier. I have read from reviews that this cream tends to be a little oily and a little pea size is enough for the entire face. However, since I had my rashes and irritations on my face, my skin became drier than usual for this humid weather, which is quite strange...

So, I decided to give this a try!

My brand new tube of B12. The tip of this tube is still sealed, that's why the tip of the cap is used to puncture the virgin seal:



The B12 Vitacreme is actually pink, which is quite surprising to me. I was expecting a white paste. This pink cream has a faint scent to it, which reminds me of some baby powder:


That cream that I applied on the back my hand is actually too much for testing. It's enough for my entire face and neck!

Spreading the cream out. It's very moisturizing and my hand feel supple and soft. My face feels the same after I use this cream as the final step of my nightly skin care regime, and before the night jelly.


I can see why people said only 1 pea size is enough. If applied too much I think I will end up as a grease ball and it may result in break outs!


I have been using this cream for a steady 2 months now. I have had issues with sudden break out around the jaw line and when that happened, I stopped using this cream for a while on the affected area. But after using this cream, my cheeks are so smooth and I do believe that this cream is effective in "regenerating skin cells"... so far  it has been evening out my skintone and I noticed my acne scars are definitely fading....


And regarding to the one and only fine line around my eye area, I think this cream has been easing the condition (also I have been studious on applying eye serum and eye cream as well!)


Overall, I am very happy that my face is so smooth after using the B12 vitacreme for 2 months, and I can foresee I will like it even more when dry winter months is around the corner. I will definitely repurchase!

1 comment:

Jie Jie said...

I wonder if it suits combination skin.. Where did you get it from?