Friday, July 29, 2011

EOTD - A Patriotic look *Part II*


The other day I got my new toy MAC's Semi-precious "Hint of Sapphire" I tried on creating another "patriotic look" with red, white and blue. 

In the past I was very uncertain about blue eyeshadows, afraid that I will look like a hooker or some sort. But eversince my experiment with Lunasol's Ocean Scene eyes EX2 blue palette, I discover the whole new world of blue shadows.

For this look, these are my tools:


MAC Semi-Precious Mineralized Eyeshadow in Quartz Fusion and Hint of Sapphire
Kate Crysallise Quartz Eyeshadow in GN-1 , used upper right yellow for lower lash line tightlining
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil in #71
Kiss Me Heroine Make smooth liquid liner
Majolica Majorca mascara
MAC Surf Baby! Bronzing Powder in Solar Riche
Paul & Joe blush in 08 Moccoran Orange
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Sublime Shine

My finished look:


So, which of the patriotic look do you girls/guys prefer? Look #1 or #2?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer this blue look! :)

Jie Jie said...

Look no.2 is better..perhaps you should use the blue lightly for look no.1 :)