Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Physicians Formula Deal 1 - Ulta


For this week (May 15-21, 2011) Ulta is hosting a buy 2 get 1 free for all Physicians Formula items.

The 2-in-1 Eye Booster has sparkled my interests lately because beauty gurus like Fuzkittie and MisoJenny says that this is a pretty good dupe for Koji's Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner.

But the Dolly Wink eyeliner is at a hefty price tag of $18.99 at my local Asian market place (or similar price range online with shipping) so if I can get a deal for PF, it may be worth trying.

MisoJenny has recently spotted a twin pack that comes with a bonus clear serum at her local Target. And this time during my visit at Ulta, I spotted them too! But there are only 3 boxes of Ultra Black and 2 boxes of Black left. Of course I opt in for the Ultra Black because I also read that even with Ultra Black, it's pigmentation is not as deep as the Dolly Wink's.

I will be reviewing these new liners soon! Stay tuned!



So Ulta has a buy 2 get 1 free special. And it is also having a $5 off $10 purchase coupon this week as well (linky here):



As some of you may know, there is a $5 off Eye Booster or any other Physicians Formula product manufacturer's coupon (expires June 15, 2011) somewhere online:




So that brings down another $5.

Total of the 3 packs of liquid eyeliner: $10.99*3 = $32.97



So the breakdown of the coupons I used:
$10.99 off for buy 2 get 1 free special,
$5 of $10 Ulta purchase,
$5 PF manufacturer's coupon *3 = $15
--------------------------------------------------------
$30.99 total!

Woot, a grand savings of almost $31 bucks!

Grand total : $1.98 + tax, for 6 eyeliners!!!



So as the old saying, "The deal hunter strikes again!" LOL!

No comments: