Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring is here!

Finally! I started to feel that spring is here, finally!






Last Friday I went out for a short walk to meet Patrick, the 2 month old new born. He behaved well during the 2 hours when we were outside taking pictures with Patrick the bunny (he is born in the year of the rabbit!) with daffodils.


Patrick the bunny with grandma^^


Then came the weekend and we went to have a peak at our local cherry trees. Some early bloomers has already been peaking out, and we think full bloom will be here in just a few days.


Even though spring is here, it's quite chilly out there. My hands just turned red and frozen by exposing a few minutes taking close-up pictures of the cherry blossoms!



As you can see, the pink cherries are not yet in full bloom. I will be returning in a few days and capture the full beauty of my beloved cherry :)

And to end this article, I want to post this watercolor drawing I did 2 years ago, dedicated to my love of cherry blossoms :)




No comments: