Friday, March 4, 2011

The Ultimate Eye Mask Test!!


Living in a very cold climate means that I am always indoors in a heated environment. A few days ago,  while maintaining my nightly skincare regime, I discovered 2 noticeable fine lines under my right eye. And yes, just under 1 eye only! I know I am growing older but the dehydration from the dry environment is definitely playing an important factor.

I have requested my friend Lala to include some eye masks when she mailed me the huge beauty packages. This lot of eye masks are either from Japan, Korea or the UK, and with Fancl being the most expensive of the lot.

I will be testing them out one by one and will report which one of them I like the most in a little bit!

(Currently, I just started using PureDerm on the lower 2nd box to the left, and it's a Korean Brand)

1 comment:

Jie Jie said...

I have tried DHC,in my view, it doesn't work for me 'cos I don't see any result at all :(