Friday, March 25, 2011

Tickle My Heart Earrings


Tickle My Heart is named after I encounter MisoJenny's blog: http://ticklemyheartpink.blogspot.com/

I find this name quite interesting and matches the heart-shaped rose quartz strand that I have been making earrings with. I absolutely love the translucent pink of the rose quartz and the way the bead dangles with your body movement.




And the pink color from rose quartz is particularly gorgeous under sunlight, with a lovely glow:




And in terms of scale, this is how it will look when wearing the earrings:



This pair of earrings is listed here at my Etsy store. Proceeds will go to donation for the Japan Red Cross to relieve disaster victims in Japan.

3 comments:

Mindy♥ said...

Hello dear! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will follow your blog! Your jewelry pieces look amazing. Keep in touch!

Jie Jie said...

so sweet :) another unique piece of jewelry!

Penaz by Satyug said...

Good information about the blog. A stunning set of earrings with eye pleasing color combination and excellent making in Rose quartz earrings, 925 sterling silver.