Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Starring with Fuz!


[Note: Fuz is going to talk about my craft gifts to her on 04:42 and thereafter]

Woot!

I wasn't expecting Fuzkittie to mention me in her videos! I am so proud of my "little Fuz" phone case that I made for her!


For those that aren't sure what I was referring to, here's the link about a craft project I did 2 weeks ago for youtube makeup guru Fuzkittie^^

Honestly, I am overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting my little craft projects will show up in her channel! I mean, I am already flattered that she mentioned about me in her facebook note, and I was simply glad that someone will appreciate my skills. You wouldn't believe I had people trashing my hardwork and efforts in my previous job...

Anyways, I am happy she love the case I made her. And I am also happy she love the earrings I sent her too :) This certainly lift my moods up a bit from the recent catastrophe in Japan.

And by the way, it was White Day yesterday, and I felt my package to Fuz is extra meaningful, as White Day is also another day where you show love and how much you appreciate people that you care about!

4 comments:

Jie Jie said...

Yes!! So sweet :) I told you that she is definitely loving it! Sooo happy for you :D

Cutie Fishball said...

I am really flattered you know, but the earrings does look good on her! and the phone case turn out cute in the video too!!!

I am really happy because someone appreciate the time and care I put into crafting. In my previous jobs, no matter how many late nights I spent, no matter how hard I try, my managers were not appreciative... So Fuz gave me a great feeling this time!!

Seeing Fuz's necklace, I want to order one too. We have something like this in the US (remember Carrie from Sex and the City?) but the styles here just suck.... I went to http://yume.com.my and saw cute little bows, crowns, etc... so cute! But I gotta figure out the overseas delivery thing...

MisoJenny said...

I want to order one too!!

Cutie Fishball said...

Jenny, what would you like to order??