Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Phoenix's Tale (Tail?)




While watching the TVB series "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience" (宮心計), I was amazed by the skills of crafts maid specialized in the making of jewelry items for the royalty (司制房女史), and I was day dreaming back then that if I was born back in those days, will I be recruited to work in the royal palace?

Inspired by the name "Phoenix facing the rising sun" (鳳煌朝日), I used the red garnet loose pieces I got from my recent trip to Hong Kong to create a dangling chandelier earrings.

This is how it looks on my ears:



This pair has been listed in my Etsy store now, check it out^^

5 comments:

Jie Jie said...

its delicate piece:D

Cutie Fishball said...

Thanks Jie Jie, the wiring in this piece is quite delicate to work with :)

Jie Jie said...

ya, I can see that you have passion in jewelry:D By the way, did u receive my email to your hotmail account?

Cutie Fishball said...

oh Jie Jie- I rarely check my hotmail, but I am going to right now!

MisoJenny said...

your wire wrapping skills are amazing! =D

Btw, I replied to your comment! <3