Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EOTD - Kanebo KATE Crystallise Quartz Eyeshadows GN-1


I have asked my dear friend Lala to get me 2 of KATE's spring release, in GN-1 and BR-1. This time I am trying out GN-1.

The packaging comes in a cute little gem like case which I think it's quite adorable, but all it matters is the quality of the eyeshadow it is casing.



From looking at the quad, GN-1 is a light colored pale yellow and green (B and C) palette with a deeper khaki-tan like liner (D) with a silvery shimmer highlight (A).



Instructions on how to apply the colors on the back of the packaging:



Swatches on my arm:



As you can see, the colors are quite sheer and there is only a slight difference between the yellow+green (B+C)

Applied on my own eyes (without the falsies today!):




How does it compare to the online promo image on Kate's website?


I think it's pretty close! 

I think this palette is not for those looking for pigmentation as this set is a little too sheer, but I like it for its subtleness for achieving a light handed spring look!



No comments: