Tuesday, March 1, 2011

EOTD - Kanebo Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes 04 Amber Beige


Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes isn't a new release from Kanebo, but I have always wanted a somewhat neutral palette with shimmers, hence I picked this quad eyeshadow palette up from alphabeautyuk from Ebay.

This quad is from their summer 2010 collection and the color I have picked up this time is 04 Amber Beige:



This palette contains: a white shimmer (A) for highlight, a very sheer pink glitter (B) for inner corners of your eyes, a nude/bronze shimmer (C), and a deeper charcoal brown (D) for your eyeliner/crease area.



At the back of the package that it came from, there is a little diagram suggesting how the eyeshadows can be applied:



This is my EOTD:




Makeup used:
Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes 04 Amber Beige
NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Nuit Blanches
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

Majolica Majorca Long Rush Frame plus expander Mascara


"Princess Lee" Falsies

Afterthought? Coffret D'or is in the mid price range and as I have expected, the texture of the eyeshadows is very smooth and little fall outs have been noticed. The above picture of my eye was taken 5 hours since I have applied my make up and the eyeshadow stays put. Other than the pink shimmers is a little chunky and too sheer to show the pink color, I like this shadow a lot for a neutral everyday look.

Therefore, I will recommend this palette to others!!

1 comment:

Jie Jie said...

Hi, I saw you from Fuzkittie facebook. I also just started my blog and let's give each other a moral support :)